The FooSales web version connects to your store using the WooCommerce API. In order to connect your store to FooSales, you will need to enter a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret on the login screen.
To generate these API keys in your WooCommerce settings, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure that you are logged into your WordPress Admin Area with an Administrator account
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API
Note: Keys/Apps was found at WooCommerce > Settings > API > Keys/Apps prior to WooCommerce 3.4
- Select Add Key. You will be taken to the Key Details screen
- Add a Description
- Select the User you would like the key to be assigned to
- Select the permissions for this API key which MUST be set to Read/Write access in order for FooSales to function correctly
- Click the Generate API Key button
- The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret should now be visible
Simply copy and paste the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret into the corresponding fields on the FooSales web login screen. You can toggle the “Remember Settings” switch if you would like FooSales to store your login details so that you don’t need to enter them each time.
If you require further information on generating WooCommerce API Keys, please visit the WooCommerce help documentation.