2.13.0 (Sep 25, 2023)
Added a new order alert for orders fetched in the background that have certain statuses or shipping methods as specified in the plugin settings
Stock availability is first checked before sending payment to Stripe or Square (if enabled in the plugin settings)
Product discounts are now shown on the Orders screen
Added external link icons to open Orders, Products or Customers in your WooCommerce store in an external browser window
2.12.0 (Aug 22, 2023)
Added a new order details tab on the Orders screen to assist in order fulfillment
Added the ability to set a default customer when creating a new order (as set in the plugin settings)
The selected category on the Sale and Product screen is now remembered
Minor bug fixes when the device’s region uses a comma as decimal separator
Minor bug fixes relating to using the USB mPOP
2.11.1 (Jul 19, 2023)
Improved tax and discount calculations when prices have been entered including tax
Reverted inline price and quantity editing for cart list items (opening the cart product tools panel still allows you to enter fixed and percentage discounts)
2.11.0 (Jul 10, 2023)
- Added cart line item discounts and order discount functionality
- Various interface improvements
- Added a setting to show/hide cart line item product images
2.10.0 (Jun 5, 2023)
- FooSales now supports custom order statuses
- Added functionality to only load orders with the statuses specified in the WordPress plugin settings
- Added the ability to change existing order statuses to any other status
- You can now specify a default status that orders should have when submitting or choose from several statuses when checking out
- Online or POS orders with statuses marked as incomplete statuses in the WordPress plugin settings can be continued, updated and checked out in the POS
- For incomplete orders there is an incomplete order count icon, visible labeling for order statuses and new order filters to better manage which orders are visible in the POS
- Additional FooEvents integration for incomplete orders containing events that require updating of various attendee details
- Additional FooEvents integration for the order status that should trigger ticket generation
2.9.5 (Feb 6, 2023)
- Pinned products appear first in the Sale screen product list
- Added support for WordPress date formats
2.9.4 (Dec 13, 2022)
- Cater for new show in POS product setting (when using FooSales plugin 1.31.0 or higher)
- Cater for order notes exceeding the 500 character limit for Square
2.9.3 (Nov 21, 2022)
- Improved search performance for large stores
2.9.2 (Nov 15, 2022)
- Include customer billing/shipping details in customer searches
- Cater for grapheme characters in searches
- Fixed bug with date/time attendee fields not populating and submitting correctly
- Cater for new POS settings for required attendee fields
- Cater for old orders that contain FooEvents bookings/seating products even though bookings/seating products cannot currently be added to the cart in FooSales
2.9.1 (Aug 29, 2022)
Cater for WooCommerce tax ranges for numeric postcodes and wildcards
Cater for US postal codes with dashes
Improved how tax rate is found for when a country doesn’t have any states/provinces
Updated daily summaries to listen to the order type filter
Updated daily summaries to exclude payment methods for which there are no orders
Minor bug fixes
2.9.0 (Jul 19, 2022)
Various improvements for the FooEvents integration for single and multi-day events (bookings and seating events are not currently supported)
2.8.0 (Jun 6, 2022)
Added functionality to support decimals in product quantities (requires FooSales WordPress plugin 1.27.0 or higher to be installed, activated and configured on your website)
- Minor fixes relating to showing refunds on receipts
2.7.6 (May 3, 2022)
Various improvements to offline mode functionality
Various minor bug fixes
2.7.4 (Mar 23, 2022)
Minor bug fixes and improvements
2.7.3 (Mar 7, 2022)
Implemented support for processing payments in Stripe using the Stripe Reader M2 Bluetooth reader
2.7.2 (Feb 16, 2022)
Implemented support for processing payments in Stripe using the BBPOS WisePad Bluetooth reader
- Minor bug fixes related to Square payment processing and server requests
2.7.1 (Feb 8, 2022)
Fixed a calculation bug when product prices include tax and more than one of the same item is added to the cart
2.7.0 (Jan 31, 2022)
Implemented support for processing payments in Stripe using the BBPOS Chipper Bluetooth reader
- Added functionality to show/hide product SKU on printed receipts
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
2.6.1 (Nov 10, 2021)
Added pull down to refresh on customers list which will fetch any newly created customers from your store
Added a Resync button to the Settings screen to easily redownload all store data
Minor bug fixes and improvements
2.6.0 (Oct 18, 2021)
Added functionality to load product images in batches similar to loading products in batches
Various tax-related calculation improvements, particularly with rounding per line item as opposed to at a subtotal level, depending on how WooCommerce is configured
2.5.0 (Sep 8, 2021)
Added support for accepting payments using Stripe terminal
- Added support for third-party WooCommerce order number plugins
2.4.0 (Jul 5, 2021)
Improved tax calculation by supporting multiple tax rates for customer or store location, including postcode
Added support for Star Thermal USB printers
Several minor interface improvements, specifically on the Connect screen
Minor bug fixes
2.3.0 (Apr 28, 2021)
Added support for customized payment method titles including the ability to re-order and enable/disable default payment methods
Added support for additional Star Micronics thermal receipt printers
Added the ability to print receipts for saved (in-progress) orders that haven’t been completed yet
2.2.0 (Apr 12, 2021)
Added functionality to pair a Square Terminal device
Added functionality to process a payment at checkout using a paired Square Terminal device
Added functionality to refund an order using a paired Square Terminal device if the card’s presence is required
2.1.2 (Feb 17, 2021)
Improved customer search to include billing and shipping details
Online as well as POS orders are now shown in FooSales and you can filter between these two order types
Minor bug fixes and improvements to background data synchronization
Fixed some formatting issues with receipts printed by the Star mPOP printer
2.1.1 (Feb 2, 2021)
Minor bug fixes when fetching and storing cached data on the device
2.1.0 (Jan 25, 2021)
FooSales now integrates with Square hardware (Stand, Chip and Magstripe readers)
View Square transactions from the orders screen
Automatically refund Square transactions when canceling/refunding an order
Improved product, customer and order search functionality thanks to support for multi-word search
After the initial load, all data is now cached locally on your device to speed up connection times to your store for subsequent app loads
Pull down to refresh product and order data to get the latest updates
Updates to product and order data as well as any new orders can now be automatically fetched from your store in the background
The frequency of background data updates can be set in the Settings screen
Added a plugin setting to limit the total amount of orders to load
Star mPOP connection stability improved
2.0.0 (Nov 24, 2020)
- We’ve given FooSales a brand update and the user interface has a fresh lick of paint
- Added support for dark mode to save battery life and reduce eye strain and screen glare
- Added support for 7 different languages! Change your language preferences at any time from your device settings
1.15.0 (Oct 15, 2020)
- Updated for iOS 14
- The store logo now shows on printed receipts
- Minor bug fixes and improvements specifically related to Bluetooth barcode scanners
1.14.4 (Mar 9, 2020)
- Added support for AirPrint-enabled thermal printers
- Updated various interface icons for better clarity
- Fixed a minor issue where the checkout customer search wouldn’t find certain customers
- Fixed various tax calculation bugs when refunding order items
1.14.2 (Feb 10, 2020)
- Added support for more barcode types when scanning products using the built-in camera
- Added order note functionality with the option to send the note to the customer
- Order notes sent to customers display on the receipt printed within the app
- Added REST API integration to improve app connectivity to your site
1.14.1 (Dec 24, 2019)
Added offline changes export
Added the ability to search for customers by username
Added payment method to printed receipts
Fixed a calculation error for receipt total when applying coupon codes
Fixed an issue when loading customers
1.14.0 (Oct 21, 2019)
- Added new payment methods to the checkout summary.
- Added support for decimal and thousand separator values for prices.
1.13.0 (Oct 4, 2019)
- Added new settings in the FooSales WordPress plugin to customize the titles shown on printed receipts.
- Added a new setting in the FooSales WordPress plugin to optionally display the FooSales logo at the bottom of invoices & receipts.
- Fixed an issue relating to discounts not calculating correctly for receipts.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
1.12.4 (Sep 11, 2019)
- Minor bug fixes.
1.12.3 (Jul 31, 2019)
- Implemented additional improvements to how order items are refunded together with their tax.
1.12.2 (Jul 18, 2019)
- Fixed a minor bug in the totals calculations when adding a product to the cart which affected some users who set their store to not calculate tax or where state tax rates were not set.
- Refunds now also refund the tax correctly.
1.12.1 (Jul 9, 2019)
- Added order refunds to the AirPrint receipt.
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to crash for some users who didn’t have tax rates set up.
1.12.0 (Jul 2, 2019)
- Simplified the login screen to make it quicker and easier to connect to your store.
- Improved the way taxes are calculated based on your WooCommerce settings for customer billing / shipping address or store base address.
- Fixed a minor bug where users with more than 1000 customers struggled to connect to their store.
- Some minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
1.10.0 (Mar 22, 2019)
- With the latest FooSales plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site, you can now choose specific product categories to show in the app instead of loading everything.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
1.9.0 (Jan 26, 2019)
- Added support for Star mPOP™ combined Bluetooth POS receipt printer, cash drawer and barcode scanner devices.
- FooSales now also supports the Star mPOP™ barcode scanner
- Settings to specify the default printer as either Apple AirPrint or Star mPOP™
- Printer settings to enable automatically printing once an order is completed
- Option to set your logo in the FooSales plugin settings which will appear at the top of the Star mPOP™ printed receipt
- A button appears at checkout which automatically opens the cash drawer when the FooSales app is connected to a Star mPOP™ device and the payment method is cash
- Print receipts for older orders using the default printer on the Sales History screen- Fixed a minor bug related to date formatting
1.8.0 (Nov 27, 2018)
- Added support for Star mPOP™ combined Bluetooth POS receipt printer and cash drawer devices.
- Feature: Settings to specify the default printer as either Apple AirPrint or Star mPOP
- Feature: Printer settings to enable automatically printing once an order is completed
- Feature: Option to set your logo in the FooSales plugin settings which will appear at the top of the printed receipt
- Feature: A button appears at checkout which automatically opens the cash drawer when the FooSales app is connected to a Star mPOP device and the payment method is cash
- Feature: Print receipts for older orders using the default printer on the Sales History screen
1.7.2 (Oct 10, 2018)
- Fix: Scanned barcodes containing a space would not find the product
- Fix: Out of stock products with in stock variations would not display in the Sale view product list
- Fix: Opening the Products view without any products
1.7.1 (Sep 12, 2018)
- Please note that some new features in this update require you to update your FooSales WordPress plugin to version 1.7.1
- Fixed a bug which prevented some users with a Bluetooth barcode scanner from scanning products.
- Added support for receipt header and footer content as entered in the FooSales plugin settings in WordPress.
1.7.0 (Sep 3, 2018)
- Added the ability to apply coupon discounts at checkout.
- Some minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
1.6.0 (Jun 12, 2018)
- Added localization for French.
- Added a search bar to search customers at checkout.
1.5.0 (Apr 24, 2018)
- Please note: This update requires FooSales plugin 1.5.0
- Added FooEvents integration at checkout.
- Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
1.4.0 (Mar 2, 2018)
- Please note that this app update requires version 1.4.0 of the FooSales for WooCommerce plugin to be installed on your website.
- Added a new ‘Customers’ interface for users with a Pro account subscription where you can add new customers to your store and update existing customer details and billing and shipping addresses.
- Updated the order summary view to display the current order’s payment method and selected customer.
- Added functionality to the ‘Checkout’ interface that allows you to select an existing customer for the order. If you have a Pro account subscription, you can add a new customer for the order.
- Customers receive an order summary email upon completion of the order.
- Printed receipts now include the customer’s billing details and address.
- Various minor interface updates and improvements.
1.2.0 (Feb 1, 2018)
- Please note that this app update requires version 1.3.0 of the FooSales for WooCommerce plugin to be installed on your website.
- Added support for product variations.
- Added support for product SKU’s – you can now scan barcodes of either the product’s ID or its SKU and/or search for products by either their ID or SKU.
- Sale items are now more clearly indicated in product listings.
- The sale price of products that are on sale can be set in the app (to remove a product’s sale price, you would need to make this change in your WooCommerce back-end).
- New users who create a new FooSales account automatically receive 1 hour of Pro account access to test all Pro features of the app (existing free accounts will be given 1 hour of Pro account access the next time they sign-in to the app).
- Added fallback functionality for users whose websites struggle to connect due to XML-RPC access being blocked. Please contact FooSales support should you require additional information.
1.1.0 (Dec 14, 2017)
- The FooSales account sign-up and store integration has been reworked.
- A welcome screen and setup wizard has been added to help new users get started easily.
- Added in-app subscription for Pro features. Please see the updated app description for more information.
- Fixed various minor bugs and improved the performance of various functionality.
1.0.0 (Jul 5, 2017)
- First release