Visit the Hardware page to see all currently supported devices.
Wireless desktop printers
Invoices can be printed using any AirPrint (iOS & web version running on macOS) or wireless compatible printer (Android & web version). Visit the Hardware page for list of printers that we recommend which are AirPrint & wireless compatible.
Combined receipt printer and cash drawer
The FooSales tablet apps offer built-in support for the ultra sleek Star mPOP™ combined Bluetooth POS receipt printer and cash drawer device (available in black or white). The mPOP has a built-in receipt printer which prints on standard 2 1/4″ x 50′ thermal paper rolls as well as an integrated cash drawer. It also works with the optional mPOP Handheld USB 1D Barcode Scanner which can be purchased either as part of a bundle or separately.
Scan any standard 1D Code-128 barcode using the tablet’s built-in camera (tablet apps only) or pair a Bluetooth or USB scanner (web version only) and FooSales will immediately identify a product or product variation that has a matching product ID/SKU. Visit the Hardware page for list of barcode scanners that we recommend.
The FooSales web version supports automatic receipt printing on a few different thermal receipt printers. Visit the Hardware page to see the current list of thermal receipt printers that are supported.
Thermal printer settings
Please follow these steps when configuring and printing your receipts with FooSales using a thermal printer:
- Choose your receipt printer
- Print all pages
- Select portrait layout
- Choose the width of your receipt paper
- The paper length can be the longest option available as the printer will continue printing until it reaches the bottom of the receipt and then automatically cut the paper
- Set the number of pages per sheet to ‘1’
- Disable headers and footers
- Google Chrome – with margin set to ‘default’ it will show the checkbox
- Mozilla Firefox – Set the header and footer options to ‘blank’
- Apple Safari – Uncheck the header and footer checkbox
- Margins must be set to ‘none’
- Scale should be set to ‘default’ or 100%