If you are using the FooSales web version
It is possible to give any WordPress user on your site that isn’t an “Administrator” access to the FooSales web version. You will first need to create an API key for a user in order to give them access to the FooSales web version. Please note that only users with the role of “Administrator” will be able to create new customers through the FooSales web version interface.
If you are using the FooSales tablet app
By default, access to FooSales tablet apps are restricted to users with the role of “Administrator” or any user with “publish FooSales” permission. However, if you require additional users to have access to the app but don’t necessarily want to give them Administrator access to your site, you can manage permission settings for other user roles using a free third-party WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area and install and activate the User Role Editor plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/
- Navigate to Users > User Role Editor
- Select the user role that needs access to specific FooSales features under the “Select role and change its capabilities” option
- Enter the word “foosales” in the quick filter text box
- Check the box next to “publish_foosales”
- Click the “Update” button on the right