The most common cause of this is that the connection details have been entered incorrectly or the WordPress user doesn’t have the required permissions to use FooSales.
Here are a couple of things that you should check:
- Ensure that your website URL is entered 100% correctly, including the http: or https: and any trailing slashes. You must use the URL for your main website and not the store URL (e.g. /shop). Please note: The FooSales web version currently only works with websites that are secured with https.
- Ensure that you are using the exact same WordPress username and password that you use to log into your website (not your FooSales account)
- Ensure that the WordPress user has “Administrator” or “publish FooSales” permission
- Temporarily disable any security related plugins such as Wordfence to see if they are blocking access
- Ask your hosting company to confirm that there are no security restrictions on the ‘xmlrpc.php’ file which is part of WordPress and advise if the IP address of your device has been blocked from connecting to your site
If you still experience any issues, please contact FooSales Technical Support and include as much detail as possible so we can get back to you with other possible solutions.